Sacred Ruins (Psy) (Re) Sacred Ruins (Psy) (Re)

Amazing!

Did you use fruity loops to make this? Or professional equipment? This song is great work and not too many people like psytrance.I love psytrance its bomb.If you want some free psytrance just go to ektoplasm.com. This song is better than my boring "fruity" music.

SoLoR1 responds:

haha thanks man, alot!

like i said in my pm message to you man i can give yah some tips,
and all on Fl man, its really one of the best music programs you could get used to man.

Eirun - Undead-End Eirun - Undead-End

Very catchy,very good.

Im not really a good fan on industrial based music but you make it seem fun and just amazing to listen to.

Eirun - Alchemy Eirun - Alchemy

Amazing

Wow! This song is very very worth listening to. Its a creative peace where techno and rock totally show great teamwork.I aso would never get sick of listenin to it.Well at least im sure it has some kinda rock soung going on.

Eirun responds:

Glad you like it! I tried to mix scientific dings and bleeps with a really synthetic sounding guitar-synth. (Eh, wat?)

Eirun - Confusion Eirun - Confusion

Nice

Ths song is realy good!You clearly understood the concept of industrial music unlike some of the grimy gloomy stuff in the portal.Its also very chill and not too muchfor your ears. One problem is there is a problem with sound quality,as in the audio has slight,but not too much crackling.

Eirun responds:

Yeah, those kicks are an abomination - too bad it's one of those pieces I can't go back to anymore. Heh, makes me feel all nostalgic and melancholic as I listen to it... :)